Call (714) 421-9665

Seashore Plumbing 8101 Constantine Dr. Huntington Beach, CA. 92646

Call today for a Free Estimate (714) 421-9665

Seashore Plumbing

Reverse Osmosis Systems

Huntington Beach Water Softener and Whole House Filter Sales, Repair, and Installation.

"Call today for a Free Estimate"      (714) 421-9665

Where does Huntington Beach water come from?

Huntington Beach is fortunate to be located over the Santa Ana River groundwater basin, which allows us to pump 75% of our water supply from the basin below. The other 25% is supplied by imported water. To ensure a lasting supply for the region, the Orange County Water District manages the basin, and the City pays a replenishment assessment to the District for each acre-foot of water taken from the groundwater basin.

Water presently comes from nine operating water wells that vary in depth from 250 feet to 1,020 feet, with production varying from 450 gallons per minute to 4,000 gallons per minute. Total production from all nine wells is rated at 27,500 gallons per minute.

For all your Water Treatment needs, Call Seashore Plumbing, Serving all of Huntington Beach and Fountain Valley.

"Free Estimates"

"Five Star Plumbers"

License # 1000534